- In-house: We can run this two day course at your venue for up to 12 participants
- Duration: 2 days
- Price: Call Harriet for further details 01403 864880
In these turbulent times the pace of organisation change is quicker than ever. This two day Change Management course enables you to accelerate the pace of change, to deal with resistors, to develop clear visions and realistic plans. It is full of practical tools and techniques to help you understand, manage and implement change successfully and to allow everyone to buy in to the process.
Organisations that have sent participants include: Astrium, Baillie Gifford, BT, EDF Energy, Financial Times, Glory Global Solutions, Hampshire County Council, Hewlett Packard, John Lewis, Oxford University Press, Royal Air Force, South West Water, Titan Airways.
- Change management
- Implementing change successfully
- Understanding roles in change
- Stakeholder management
- Reaction To Change Indicator TM Practitioner session
- Overcoming resistance to change
- Communication during change
- Models of managing organisational change
- Avoiding failure in change programmes
- Leading cultural change
- Comprehensive ‘toolkit’ for use in the workplace
- You become a licensed Reaction To Change Indicator TM Practitioner
- Implement change successfully using planning and diagnostic instruments for use in the workplace
- How to deal with the six most common change resistors.