- Venue: In-house only for up to 12 partcipants
- Price: Call Harriet on 01403 864880
In order to achieve real business benefits it is vital to first analyse a business and its key processes. To recognise opportunities for improvement you need a set of transferable tools and techniques. This programme provides a practical toolkit and demonstrates how to apply these, selecting the appropriate techniques for the task. It includes extensive practical examples.
Organisations that have sent participants include: BT, Camden and Islington NHS Foundation Trust, Financial Times, GlaxoSmithKline, Kuoni, Land Registry, Microsoft, Total Gas & Power, Transport for London.
- Business analysis in context
- Selecting critical processes
- Process mapping and improvement
- Research and data collection
- The first seven tools
- Problem solving process
- Selected further tools
- eComprehensive manual/toolkit
- 3 ways to select critical processes in your business to focus your activity
- Extensive practical application of techniques
- 12 analytical tools to simplify your processes
- Step-by-step benchmarking guide