Writing Winning Proposals
- Duration: One day
- Venue: In-house only for up to 12 partcipants
- Price: Call Harriet on 01403 864880
As the business world becomes more and more competitive and customers become more and more demanding, professionally produced proposals are often the key to selling into new clients and selling on with existing clients. The tools and techniques you will learn on this course are based on years of experience and are geared to increasing you chances of winning more business and improving your sales performance.
- Principles of proposal writing
- What sells?
- Client decision making process
- The effect of company culture on proposals
- Proposal structure
- Writing style tips
- Presenting proposals
- Analysing proposal samples – good and bad
- The 5 step approach to delivering a proposal strategy
- The 6 keys to successful presentations
- Easy to apply checklists and models