- Duration: 1 day
- Venue: In-house only
- Price: Call Harriet on 01403 864880
Meetings are a feature of modern organisations. Many people complain they spend too much time in meetings and often query the value of some meetings. To reduce unnecessary time spent in meetings and make the best use of necessary meeting time managers need to learn how to plan and conduct meetings effectively.
This one day course will equip participants with the skills, tools and techniques needed to plan and prepare as well as conduct meetings in an efficient and time saving manner.
The course blends trainer input with group exercises and personal action planning to aid digestion and retention of the content. An accompanying practical toolkit supports application in the workplace.
- What makes meetings effective
- Increasing meeting effectiveness and efficiency
- Managing groups
- Wrap up and action planning
- Step-by-step guide to planning effective meetings
- 6 group techniques for increasing participation, creativity and aid decision making
- Tools, techniques and checklists for use in the workplace
- Practical guide to chairing effective and efficient meetings