- Venue: Gatwick Airport
- Price: £1,450+VAT
- Dates: 8 - 10 October 2019
- Optional Qualification price: £695+VAT
- In-house: We can run this course at your venue (Call Harriet on 01403 864880 for more details and in-house costs)
- View upcoming course dates
This course provides a practical toolkit for both internal and external consultants helping you to operate successfully as a consultant.
Becoming a top consultant is as much about adopting a new behavioural attitude, as it is knowledge and technique. It is about being non-judgemental, listening to problems and offering possible solutions.
Most consultants actually work in-house in large organisations. Internal consultancy can deliver huge savings and improvements and can save organisations millions of pounds in external consulting fees.
You can work towards the CMI Level 7 Certificate in Professional Consulting.
Organisations that have sent participants include:
Barclays, Brighton and Hove City Council, British Gas, BSkyB, Canon, FIFA, Macmillan Cancer Support, Ministry Of Defence, Novartis, Royal Bank of Scotland, Shell, The Money Advice Service, Unilever, NHS.
- Operating as a consultant
- Managing the consulting process
- Problem solving
- Research, data collection and analysis
- Organisation analysis
- Presenting findings and recommendations
- Implementing change successfully
- Advanced influencing skills
- Marketing consultancy services (internal and external)
- Comprehensive manual/toolkit
- Process model for professional consultancy
- 15 practical problem solving techniques
- Easy techniques for effective client handling
- The credibility building action plan
- Organisational analysis tools
- Work towards a CMI Level 7 Certificate in Professional Consulting
|Start Date||End Date||Book|